Sunday, January 29, 2012

T-Rex Fossil Skull Milk Jug Craft




I thought this was such an amazing idea when I saw it. If you're studying about fossils, why not make your very own, 3D Tyrannosaurus Rex skull from a milk jug. Follow the link for  full description and pattern of this copyrighted craft

Danielles Place of Crafts and Activities

It makes me think, how about making a skeleton to go along with the skull? You could use other recycled materials, cardboard with puffy paint, or paper mache. Mount your skeleton on the wall, or stand it up. You could also try making other dinosaur skulls from milk jugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...