Sunday, April 1, 2012

Noah's Ark Bible Craft 4 (Food)

This Noah's ark craft is one you can eat. A simple and tasty idea.

Materials:

  • wax paper
  • 2 taco shells
  • graham cracker squares
  • Animal crackers
  • pretzel sticks
  • peanut butter or frosting for glue
  • plastic knife

Directions:

  1. Lay down wax paper.
  2. Carefully break 2 taco shells in half. Use a knife to break curved end so it lays down flat.
  3. Lay down 1 half taco shell. Spread peanut butter or frosting on the top and lay down 2 more overlapping shells as shown to make a boat shape.
  4. Break a graham cracker in 4 pieces. Use peanut butter as glue and place 2 graham cracker squares side by side on top of the taco shells and 1 more on top of that to make the top cabin.
  5. Break a pretzel stick in half and a few more smaller pieces and glue at the top for the roof as shown.
  6. Glue on some animal crackers in pairs on your ark.
  7. Serve on a plate. Discuss the story of Noah's Ark and enjoy your snack. The kids will never forget.

Source: Kaboose

1 comment:

  1. I found this idea on Pinterest and used part of it in my children's church class! Thanks for the inspiration! I blogged about several flood ideas. I hope you don't mind that I used your image. I credited you as the source and linked back to this site, but if you prefer I remove the image please let me know. (tobi at yahoo dot com). Here's a link to my blog post:
    http://ryanandtobi.blogspot.com/2014/02/childrens-church-catastrophe-flood.html

    ReplyDelete

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...