Keep cool with this summer ice cream cone craft made from paper plates. It'll look great on the bulliten board. Add a few drips of ice cream melting off the side.
- paper plates
- paints an paint brushes
- brown marker
- Paint the bottoms of three paper plates in the ice cream, flavors of your choice. Allow to dry.
- Cut a large, narrow triangl from cardboard.
- Use a ruler and a brown marker to a create criss cross pattern on the triangle to make your ice cream cone.
- Cut the paper plates as shown in ice cream scoop shapes.
- Glue one scoop on to another and finally, on top of the cone.
- Bonus: Use other decorating materials to add sprinkles or a cherry on top.
Source: Busy Bee Kids Crafts