- white paper
- square origami paper in various colors
- green construction or colored paper
- glue or tape
- Fold a piece of origami paper in half and then half again. Fold diagonally to make a triangle (actually, you can fold it any old way you like)
- Take scissors and cut out little shapes like triangles or squares. Make any little cuts you like.
- Unfold and glue or tape to the top of a piece of white paper.
- Cut a long green stem and two little leaf shapes and glue under the flower.
- Draw details with crayons like sun, trees, birds, bugs, etc. (optional)