- white construction paper or card stock
- bubble wrap
- gray paint and paintbrushes or rollers
- various lids or bottle tops
- Lay the bubble wrap on the table and apply gray paint on the surface.
- Lay a piece of paper on the bubble wrap and press all around with your hands.
- Peel off the paper. Dip lids into the paint and stamp various sized craters onto the surface.
- If desired, lightly roll a little paint over the surface for detail. Allow to dry.
- Trace a large paper plate on the paper and cut out your cratered Moon.
- Hang up with a string or display on the wall.