Here's a great paper carrot party favor to fill with candy. Basically, make a cone shaped carrot with grass at the top. Give them out at your next Easter party.
- sheet of orange construction paper
- green construction paper
- paper towel roll
- Cut about an inch off the top of a paper towel roll.
- Cut a sheet of 8.5x11 sheet of orange costruction paper.
- Wrap the orange paper around the paper towel roll. Roll the bottom into a cone shape. The paper towel roll keeps the shape inside. Tape in place. Fold the paper over the top to make a lid.
- Cut the green paper into strips and make little loops and glue in place.
- Glue the strips to the top of the carrot. Allow to dry.
- Fill the carrot with candy and fold the top down again.