- Paper or Styrofoam bowl
- black paint
- paint brushes
- aluminum foil
- white glue
- gold glitter
- pipe cleaners of every color of the rainbow
- foam egg or cotton balls
- Paint the inside and outside of a Styrofoam or paper bowl black and allow to dry.
- Take a large piece o aluminum foil and crumple up into a flattened ball to fill the bowl.
- Take another sheet of aluminum foil and gently wrap it around the first ball and place in the black pot.
- Mix white glue and gold glitter in a separate bowl and using a paint brush, paint all over the top of the aluminum foil. It should be thick. Also, if you have glitter glue, you could draw circles for coins on top. Allow to dry.
- Meanwhile, put together the pipe cleaners in ROY G. BIV order to make your rainbow. Tie one end with another pipe cleaner to secure. Stick the other ends into a foam egg or cotton balls.
- Put the tied end of the rainbow into the pot under the gold. If desired, glue in place.