Mom's love flowers and kids' pictures for Mother's Day. This craft has both.
- toilet paper roll
- construction paper in various colors
- photo of child
- white paper
- colorful tissue paper
- craft stick(Popsicle stick)
- paints, brushes
- Cut out 4 medium sized hearts from the color of their choice. These will form the flower. It's easier if you fold the paper and draw half a flower and cut out on the fold. Use a template if you have one.
- Trace and cut out a large circle and cut out the child's face from the photo.
- Arrange the hearts as the petals and glue to the back of the circle.
- Glue the photo to the front of the circle.
- Let kids mix blue and yellow paint to make green. Paint the white paper and craft stick. Allow to dry. This will be used to make the stem. Cut a leaf shape from the paper.(To eliminate this step, just use green construction paper and a colored craft stick)
- Glue the flower and leaf to the craft stick.
- Paint the toilet paper roll the color of their choice. Allow to dry.
- Write "Happy Mother's Day" on the toilet roll.
- Put the flower into the toilet roll and push in colorful tissue paper to keep it in place.