Moms love a homemade card more than a store bought one. This simple 3D card craft says it all.
- red, yellow, purple, and pink construction paper
- colorful shopping bag, wrapping paper, or origami paper
- Cut a large square from pink construction paper. You could use craft scissors for a design border or tear it for a natural look.
- Cut a slightly smaller square from wrapping paper or a colorful shopping bag and glue onto the pink square.
- Cut out a red heart and glue on near the right top corner.
- Cut many long thin strips from red, yellow, and purple construction paper. Roll up into tiny curls.
- Draw "I" with glue and put on purple curls. Write "MOM" and put yellow curls. Cover the heart with glue and fill with red curls. Allow to dry.
- Glue a length of colorful ribbon to the back to hang up.