Here's another paper kite craft you can make from 1 letter size, A4 sheet of paper. This Adam's kite design looks similar to Dave's kite, but the folds go up.
- 1 sheet letter size, A4 paper
- kite string
- Find the center line of the paper lengthwise, but don't fold. Mark a dot on the center line about 1 inch from the edge on either ends of the paper (short sides).
- Mark a line 1.8 inches(4.5 cm) in from the edge of one long side. Fold the paper up on the line.
- Repeat the same on the other long side and fold up. Now you have a paper with the long sides folded up.
- Cut a strip of newspaper or crepe streamer 2 inches (5cm) wide and 60 inches(1.5 m) long to make the tail. You can tape 2 shorter strips together.
- Tape the tail to one end of your kite.
- Make a small hole on the dot o the other end and tie your kite string. You might secure with tape.
- Fly our kite.