Here's another Father's Day DAD picture frame craft. Easy to make and looks great.
- construction paper
- card stock
- "DAD" template from link below
- kids photos
- paper clips
- Print out he "DAD" template and cut out. Trace and cut out from construction paper color of choice. This will be the top of the picture frame.
- Trace "DAD" on card stock. Cut out around the letters slightly larger than the construction paper. The card stock shape will be the back of the picture frame.
- Cut the photos to fit and tape to the back of the construction paper DAD.
- Glue down on card stock frame.
- For a stand up frame, open 2 paper clips slightly under 90 degrees and tape to the back of the frame.
- For a hanging frame, open up a paper clip 180 degrees flat and tape to the top of the frame.