Here's a fun Christmas tree hand print craft with paint and buttons.
- white paper
- green and brown paint
- colorful buttons, sequins, or spangles
- cardboard or foam
- First paint a brown trunk on white paper.
- Starting from the trunk, print green hand prints in a pyramid shape to make the tree as shown. Sprinkle wet paint with glitter. Allow to dry.
- Glue buttons, sequins, or spangles on for ornaments.
- Trace a star on cardboard or foam. Cover in glue and glitter. Allow to dry.
- Cut out the star and glue at the top of the tree.
Source: All Free Christmas Crafts