This Indian elephant is simple and fun to make.
- colorful construction paper
- foil stars or stickers
- Fold a piece of light blue or gray construction paper in half.
- From the fold, trace a simple elephant shape by hand or use a template.
- From the fold cut out your elephant, so it stands up like a "V" shape.
- Trace and cut out 2 fan shapes for ears . Fold the bottom parts for tabs and glue on your elephant.
- Cut a rectangle from colorful construction paper, fold in the middle and glue onto the back of your elephant as a saddle.
- Glue foil stars, sitckers, or otherwise decorate your Indian saddle.
- Tape a short length of yarn inside your elephant for a tail.