This is a simple Teddy bear puppet craft you can do with any class. This is a fun activity to teach about animals or body parts.
- bear template
- colorful construction paper
- craft sticks
- brass fasteners/butterfly clips(optional)
- Find a cute and simple teddy bear puppet template or other coloring page.
- Print out teddy bear on colorful paper.
- Cut out the bears body parts or let students do that.
- Glue the pieces together.
- Tape a craft stick to the back for your puppet.
Punch holes and use brass fasteners/butterfly clips to put the body parts together and your bear can move.