Use a paper cup to make a cute Christmas Bell craft like this.
- paper cups
- wrapping paper
- gold and silver foil paper
- star punch
- sharp pencil
- craft jingle bells
- fishing line(if needed)
- Cut open a paper cup and cut off the bottom. This will give you the template to trace the perfect shape to cover a paper cup.
- Trace the template onto extra Christmas wrapping paper and cut out.
- Glue the wrapping paper to a paper cup.
- Punch silver and gold stars from foil paper and glue on the cup.
- Poke a hole in the bottom of the cup and thread a length of yarn through.
- Tie some craft bells to the string inside the cup. If necessary, tie with fishing line. Tie a knot in the string inside the cup.
- Hold up your new bell and hang on the Christmas tree.