- 1 large half circle from pink or peach construction paper(about 8 inches long)
- 1 small half circle from red construction paper(about 4 inches long)
- cotton batting
- red and black marker
- Fold the two half circles into cone shapes and tap in place.
- Glue the small red cone on top of the big pink one. You may have to secure with a piece of tape in the back.
- Draw two black eyes and a red nose(for younger students, you could glue on eye and nose pieces)
- Glue on cotton batting above the eyes for eyebrows and at the bottom for a beard.
- Make a loop with a short piece of string and thread through the top of the cone Santa. Secure with tape on the inside.