- sheet of construction paper(background)
- green or other color construction paper(footprint)
- Have students step onto construction paper and trace their foot.
- Cut out the foot
- Glue onto a different color construction paper(the heel becomes the head)
- Let students draw a thick tail on the toes side of the footprint.
- Cut about 10 triangles and glue on for the dorsal plates.
- Draw a face and legs.
Alternatively, you cold cut out pieces for the legs and tail. I think this idea could be easily adapted to make an anklyosaurus by drawing circles or scale shapes for the bony plates on the shell.