This s a fun and easy necklace after a trip to the beach.
- various colored construction paper
- seashell templates
- hole punch
- Reproduce and cut out about 5 different seashell templates. You could draw them or get them from coloring sheets. Cut them out of different colored paper. Designs might include, starfish, scallop, conch shell, sand dollar, etc. Make them about 6cm(2.5 inches) wide.
- Punch two holes at the top of each shell about 2.5 cm(1 inch) apart.
- Take some yarn and string through one hole, then the other. Push the shells down the yarn, close together.
- Tie the yarn in the back.