- toilet paper rolls
- strong scissors
- hole punch
- 2 google eyes
- red paper or pipe cleaner for a tongue
- yarn, string, or pipe cleaners
- Cut several toilet paper rolls in half and paint them. You can make your whole snake one color like green, but I think it's more fun to make different color segments and have kids practice making a pattern.
- Take a hole punch and punch 4 holes on each body segment and 2 holes for the head and tail parts.
- Tie the segments together with short lengths of string or pipe cleaners.
- Glue 2 eyes on the first segment for the head.
- Cut a red tongue from paper or a pipe cleaner and tape on the inside of the mouth.
Thanks for a fun, easy craft. I used it as the basis for our Chinese dragon craft.ReplyDelete
cette activité est faisable pour des enfants de 6 ans à 9 ans ?ReplyDelete