This is an absolutely adorabl Easter bunny craft kids can't keep their hand off.
- half a paper plate
- lots and lots of cotton balls
- white and pink pipe cleaners
- pink construction paper
- pink pom pom
- 2 big google eyes
- white glue
- Put glue all over the half paper plate and put on a layer of cotton balls. Then put glue and put another layer. Slowly build your cotton ball mountain. Allow to dry.
- Draw 2 large ear shapes with glue on pink construction paper. Bend and put white pipe cleaners over the glue. Allow to dry and cut out.(It's so much easier to cut out after putting on the pipe cleaners.)
- Glue the ears to the back of the paper plate.
- Glue on a pink pom pom and eyes on the face.
- Bend a small piece of pipe cleaner for a mouth and glue on.