Here's an ingenious idea for an Easter Bunny scene using a hand print to make the bunny's head.
- 1 sheet of blue constructon paper
- various other colors of construction paper
- white card stock
- cotton ball
- First, trace a hand onto white card stock and cut out.
- Fold down the thumb and last 2 fingers so you have a peace sign. Glue fingers down in place. This is the bunny's head.
- Cut 2 thin ovals of pink paper and glue onto the bunny's ears.
- Draw a face with markers. (It might be easier to use the back of the hand print for the face and ears.)
- Cut a large oval from card stock for the body and glue near the bottom of the blue sheet of construction paper.
- Cut a wavy green strip for grass and glue on top of the body.
- Glue on the head, make sure the ears stand up from the paper for a 3D effect.
- Glue on a cotton ball tail.
- Cut and glue on oher details like a sun, eggs, basket, tree, etc.