This paper plate seesaw is easy enough for the youngest students.
- paper plate
- drawing paper
- scrap cereal box
- Fold the paper plate in half wih the bottom showing.
- Decorate your paper plae seesaw. You could raw flowers, animals, or make a waterelon. Any theme is fine.
- Draw 2 little kids or animals. Glue to a cereal box and then cut out with a squared bottom.
- Cut 2 slits in the fold of the paper plate about 2 inches from the corners.
- Insert your little people cards into the slits.
- Rock the seesaw back and forth like a rocking chair.