- Paint a paper towel roll with brown paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut the top into long strips for branches and cut the bottom into 4 short strips to tape to a base piece of paper.
- Glue on your leaves.
- Tape the bottom to a piece of paper to stand up.
- I saw one great idea of cutting a hole in the side of the paper towel and putting a squirrel picture inside
- Cut leaves from various shades of paper or get cut foam leaves. You can make a summer or fall trees.
- Use crinkled up tissue paper for leaves. Use fall colors or use pink for a spring cherry blossom tree.
- Paint real leaves and fold inside a piece of white paper to make stamped images, then cut out.
- Make leaf rubbings with crayons and cut out.
- Use real leaves.