- green and orange construction paper
- gold paper
- Take a large sheet of green construction paper and wrap it around your head to size and tape in the back to secure.
- Place the cylinder on another piece of green paper and trace the circle. This will be the inside of the brim.
- Draw a larger circle around the smaller one. Cut out. Don't forget to cut some tabs in the center, to fold up into the cylinder.
- Tape the tabs in place on the inside of the cylinder to attach the brim.
- Glue on a strip of orange paper for the hat band.
- Cut a old square and cut out the inside to make the gold buckle. Glue in place.
Of course, you can wear your hat, or put on a false top and use it for a Leprechaun trap. After catching your Leprechaun, make him tell you where his gold is.