- 3 colors of construction paper, ex. pink, purple, red
- heart template
- long pipe cleaner
- Cut 3 identical hearts from 3 different Valentine's Day colored construction paper. I suggest pink, red, and purple. It's easier id you have a half heart template and trace along a fold before you cut to get a symetrical shape.
- Fold all 3 hearts in half and open again.
- Sandwich 2 hearts together and glue only half of the sides together.
- Lay a pipe cleaner in the crevise between them and tape in place. The pipe cleaner should hang down from the bottom of the hearts.
- Put glue on both halves of the 3rd heart and together with the other 2. When finished, you have a heart with 3 sides and a pipe cleaner handle.