I absolutely love bubble wrap painting crafts. They can be used to make snow, craters, water bubbles, and all kinds of fish and reptile scales. Here's a shiny goldfish craft to try.
- bubble wrap
- yellow paper
- yellow tissue paper
- orange paint and paintbrush
- Cut a simple fish shape from yellow paper. One way is to fold the paper and draw half a fish on the fold and cut out.
- Brush orange paint over the bubble wrap.
- Press the fish shape on top of the bubble wrap for a moment and peel off. Allow to dry.
- Cut fish fins from yellow tissue paper and glue on the back of the fish.