4th of July Flag
- white construction paper
- red and blue paints
- sponges and rollers
- star stamps
- drinking straws
- Sponge on a blue field in the top left corner of a sheet of white construction paper.
- Press star stamps into the field.
- Roll red paint in wavy lines to make the stripes. Allow to dry.
- Tape 2 drinking straws to the back near the edge with the blue field. Tape another straw sticking down for a handle.
- Wave your flag.
4th of July Shaker
- red and blue paint
- 2 paper plates
- raw beans or seeds
- white crepe paper roll
- Decorate the backs of 2 paper plates with star and stripes.
- Cut several long strips of white crepe paper and roll red paint for stripes.
- Glue the crepe paper hanging down to the inside of 1 paper plate.
- Put some raw beans on the paper plate
- Sandwich the other paper plate on top and staple all around to seal.
- Shake your 4th of July shaker.