4th of July Toilet paper roll rockets are easy and fun to make. Remember the key colors are red, white, and blue. Don't forget the stars.
- toilet paper roll
- red, white, and blue paints
- red, white, and blue construction paper
- stickers or other decorating materials
- Depending on the paint, it might look better to cover the toilet roll in white paper and fold down the excess into the roll and then paint over that.
- Paint or otherwise decorate your toilet paper roll.
- Cut a small half circle or a 3/4 circle out from colored paper. Twist the paper into a cone and tape in place. A half circle makes a taller cone, a 3/4 circle makes a wider cone.
- Glue or tape the cone to the top.
- You can glue or tape strips of red and yellow tissue paper to the bottom for fire.
- Put a string through the cone and hang up.
- Tape a straw or dowel inside to make a handle.
- Tie a small bag of candy, stuff it inside the rocket, and give them as party favors at your Independence Day Party.