These 4th of July toilet roll firecrackers are a safe way to enjoy your Independence Day.
- toilet paper roll
- bubble wrap
- black pipe cleaner
- paint and/or other decorations
- orange or red tissue paper
- First take 1 long, black pipe cleaner and tape or staple the ends into one end of the toilet roll so it stands up like a loop.
- Twist the the pipe cleaner loo to resemble the firecracker's fuse.
- Cut a 2x3 inch size of bubble wrap. Roll it up and stick it into the bottom of the toilet roll. Secure with a little tape or glue.
- Decorate your toilet roll with paints, stickers, or paper stars. Remember the key colors are red, white, and blue!
- Tear off a little piece of orange tissue paper and stick onto the end of the pipe cleaner to make a lit fuse.
- Kids can play by sticking their fingers inside and popping the bubble wrap to sound like a firecracker.