This simple 4th of July toilet roll streamer craft looks great and is easy to make.
- 1 toilet paper roll
- white paint or white paper
- red and blue glitter glue
- red and blue crepe paper streamer rolls
- hole punch
- Paint your toilet roll completely white or cover completely in white paper.
- Decorate with red and blue glitter glue. Draw stars and write, "USA". Allow to dry.
- Cut 10 to 12 inch lengths of red and blue streamers. Cut again lengthwise so they are not too wide.
- Tape the ends of the streamers to the inside of the toilet paper roll. Younger children may need help.
- Punch 2 holes through either end of the top of the roll and tie a string or piece of yarn through to hang up.
- Watch your 4th of July streamer blow in the wind.
Source: All Kids Network