- coffee filters(the flat round kind)
- washable markers
- construction paper
- spray bottle or tooth bush
- Take a coffee filter and color randomly with blue and green.
- Spray with water or sprinkle on water with toothbrush. The colors will mix together. Allow to dry.
- Trace hands on construction paper and cut out.
- Glue hands together on a sheet of paper with thumbs facing out. Only glue the palm parts.
- Glue the Earth on top of the hands.
- Fold up the fingers to look like they are holding the Earth.
Hi! I shared this idea in a round-up on my blog today:ReplyDelete
Thank you for the inspiration! : )
we did this with a group of 3 to 5 year old children ... found out that crayola markers are more vibrant and work best - other name brands fade when sprayed with water ...ReplyDelete
I did this with a 3&5 year old. To make it more stain glass looking, I wet the coffee filter and then they dabbed the paint on. I cut a frame out of construction paper and glued the hands prints on. This is really neat. They learn the song-"He's Got the Whole World In His Hands".ReplyDelete
I'm the Editor of Fun Family Crafts and wanted to let you know that we have featured your project! You can see it here:ReplyDelete
If you have other kid-friendly craft tutorials, we'd love for you to submit them. If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can get one from the right side bar of your post above. Thanks for a great project idea!
Great looking web site .ReplyDelete
We at PROPERTY HUNTERS.
Real estate hunter real estate.
Find someone you trust as your real estate agent. Beautiful Houses Buy and Sell Real Estate Qatar
No two properties are the same.Our sales team has the knowledge to maximize the value of the property you are selling. From market appraisal to innovative promotion, and excellent after sales service, we deliver results.
See pearl highlights and pictures for real estate and Qatar properties
You can see more details please visit our web site.
Property for sale Property hunter Real Estate Agency