This is a very simple 4th of July hand print flag craft. Great for even the youngest students.
- blue construction paper
- Popsicle stick(craft stick) or tongue depressor
- red, white and blue paint
- paint brushes
- red and white ribbon
- foil star stickers
- Cut a rectangle from blue construction paper big enough for the child's hand.
- Carefully paint the child's right palm blue and the fingers alternating with red and white. Remember, the first stripe on an American flag is red.
- Press hand onto the blue paper. Allow to dry.
- Glue the blue paper o a Popsicle stick or tongue depressor for a handle.
- Glue or tape red and white ribbon to the top.
- Wave your hand print flag.
Source: Everyday Beautiful