Here's a simple Father's Day Card Craft that spells out DAD.
- sheet of card stock
- "D", and "A" letter templates
- decorating materials, stickers, ribbon, etc.
- exacto knife or box cutter
- Find good block letter templates to spell the word, "DAD". If you can print out onto card stock, great. If not, cut out the templates and trace onto card stock.
- Trace the letters DAD onto a sheet of card stock. The letters should be the same size and should touch. Use a ruler so they are in a straight line. Cut out the word so the letters are stuck together. Use an exacto knife to carefully cut out the letter centers. Fold the word where the letters touch to make the card.
- Use a different colored marker to color each letter.
- Decorate with stickers, ribbon, etc.
- Present your card to Dad.