This Father's Day Toolbox Craft will surprise any DIY Daddy.
- red, black, and yellow construction paper
- tools template
- Print out tools template and color tools.
- Trace and cut out handle and lock from black and yellow construction paper respectively.
- Fold a sheet of red construction paper into thirds so that the flap is a little shorter on top.
- Glue the the handle to the back and the lock on the front.
- Glue the tools inside the toolbox.
- Write "Happy Father's Day" on the front.
If desired, you can glue an interesting design paper on the inside of the toolbox as shown on the website.
You could tape the sides of the bottom flap and middle together to make a pocket and place the tools inside.
Source: Crafting Motherhood