Dad Will never forget this Father's Day saw card craft with the message, "To the greatest Dad I ever saw.
- sheet of card stock
- saw template
- aluminum foil
- tempura paints
- permanent felt tip marker(sharpie)
- Print out trace the saw template onto the card stock or draw your own.
- Tape card stock onto a window and trace the saw shape onto the other side.
- Color the handle brown on both sides.
- Color the saw blade blue, grey, or brown on one side only.
- Place glue all over the inside of the blank saw side and lay a sheet of aluminum foil, shiny side up. Smooth out.
- Cut out the inside of the handle and the saw blade.
- Alternatively, instead of coloring, you could glue foil on the other side of the saw blade and trim off the excess.
- Write, "To The Greatest Dad I ever SAW" on one side with the permanent marker.
- Fold in the middle and write, "Happy Father's Day on the other side.