Here's another great Father's Day Pencil Holder idea using small sticks for a natural look. You'll ned a small saw. Do with an adult's help.
- Small sticks or twigs of uniform size
- small saw like a hack saw
- tin can or toilet paper rolls
- glue gun or other strong wood glue
- Use a tin can ortoilet paper roll. If you use a toilet paper roll, make a bottom for it from cardboard and glue to the bottom beforehand.
- Cut twigs so the are slightly taller than your container.
- Glue all the way around your container.
- Combine 2 or more containers for a multi-teired pencil holder Dad will love.