This is a cute wind sock craft you can make from a toilet paper roll.
- toilet paper roll
- decorating materials, paper, markers, etc.
- hole punch
- Decide on a theme or pattern and decorate your toilet paper roll.
- Punch holes every 1.5 inches or so all the way around the bottom.
- For each hole, cut a 2 foot length of yarn. Fold in half and tie through so 2 ends hang down from each hole.
- Punch 2 holes at the top opposite each other.
- Tie another piece of yarn and hang up outside in the wind.