Here's another recycled can craft, a cow. Do this for Earth Day and teach about recycling. Good with the book, "The Adventures of an Aluminum Can"
- 1 aluminum can
- white spray paint
- white, black, and pink felt
- felt cow pattern(from site below)
- tiny black beads, black circles from a hole punch, or google eyes
- white glue
- Crush an aluminum can to resemble the one shown.
- Spray paint the entire can white, 2 coats.
- Print out the felt template and cut out felt pieces in black, white and pink.
- Glue on all the pieces.
- Add eyes.