Here's a cool idea to turn an ordinary tissue box into a refrigerator to hold all your origami or toy food.
- 3 tissue(Kleenex) boxes
- origami paper or other colorful paper
- On the back of a Kleenex box, cut a 7cm(2.7 inch) flap from the top. Cut it so you can open it like a door.
- Leave a little space and cut another 7cm flap.
- Leave little space again and cut a 7 cm flap from the bottom. Cut this one completely off. It will be the vegetable crisper box.
- Cut the back off another Kleenex box and fit it inside the first one to make the inside back of the refrigerator.
- Glue colorful paper all over the outside of the box.
- Cut 2 6x13.5cm rectangles from another tissue box and use them to make the shelves on the inside. Fold up the ends and glue to the inside of the box.
- Cut a 7cm box off the end of another tissue box. This will become the crisper drawer. Glue colored paper all over the drawer.
- Cover another piece of tissue box with colored paper and cut 1x9cm strips and glue them on for the refrigerator handles. You could also just cut a lip in the drawer and pull it out with your finger.
- To make a tight fitting door, cut 2x6cm strips from a tissue box. Fold in the middle lengthwise and glue the flap to the end of the door opening. (not shown)