- toilet paper roll
- woolly fabric or cotton balls
- sheep face template from a coloring page
- long black pipe cleaner
- masking tape
- Find a good sheep from a coloring page and cut out the head.
- Cut a long black pipe cleaner in half. Bend the ends down to look like legs and the tips to look like feet. Tape the middle part of 1 pipe cleaner to each side of the toilet roll. 1 pipe cleaner makes the legs on 1 side.
- Glue woolly fabric or cotton balls all over the toilet roll.
- Glue on the head(color black if desired)