- black, white, orange, and blue construction paper
- Cut a large oval like body from black construction paper. The bottom is flat. Also cut little ovals for the arms.
- Cut a medium sized oval for the tummy and little circles for eyes from white construction paper.
- Cut big penguin feet and a diamond shaped beak from orange construction paper. Fold the beak in half.
- Cut a simple fish from blue construction paper.
- Glue all the pieces together. Add paper dots for the eyes or draw them with crayon.
- Glue the fish into the penguin's mouth.
Source: Mommy Savers