This is a great Christian Cross craft idea using bottle caps and family photos. It's good for a kids bible study craft or an Easter craft.
- bottle caps, 10 per cross
- jumbo craft sticks
- family photos
- If desired, paint craft sicks with paint and allow to dry, beforehand.
- Trace around family pictures with a bottle cap. Cut out pictures inside the line, one photo for each bottle cap.
- Glue craft sticks together in a cross shape.
- Glue pictures into bottle caps an glue bottle caps onto the cross. Allow to dry.
- Tie ribbon into a loop and lue o tape to the back of the cross.