This is a great football name plaque sports craft you can make during football season. This looks great on the bulletin board of your class or with your kids names' on the wall at home. Dad will want one, too.
- 2 copies of the football template
- construction paper or thin cardboard
- white paper
- glitter glue
- Print out 2 copies of the football template from the site below onto white paper. Cut one football out whole. Cut the other one apart to use the white "stripes".
- Trace the whole football outline onto thin cardboard or brown or pink construction paper and cut out.
- Glue on the white stripes cut from the second template.
- Cut one long thin strip and a few short strips from white paper and glue on to make the laces.
- Write students' names on the football with glitter glue.
- Hang on the wall.