This dry Christmas snow globe craft idea uses old mason jars and Epsom salts. Looks great!
- old glass jars with lids
- Christmas tree decorations available from any craft store
- any other miniature Christmas decorations you want to include
- mini ball ornaments
- glue gun
- Epsom salts
- Christmas ribbon or garland
- Glue little trees or other miniature Christmas decorations onto the inside of the jar lid with a glue gun.
- Put some Epsom salts into the jar and close the lid.
- Tie some festive ribbon or garland around the rim of the lid. Glue on pom poms if you like.