These are beautiful Christmas sun catchers you can make with tissue paper.
- black card stock
- various shape templates(cookie cutters work nicely)
- exacto knife
- colorful tissue paper squares
- wax paper or saran wrap
- hole punch
- Trace and cut 2 identical rectangles from black card stock.
- Trace and cut out the same shape on both rectangles so they match up.
- Glue a piece of wax paper or saran wrap over the middle on 1 rectangle.
- Cut little squares of colorful tissue paper.
- Glue the tissue paper pieces on the wax paper.
- Glue the other rectangle on top and sandwich together.
- Punch a hole on the top. Tie a a loop to hang up