- 2 craft sticks
- 1 mini craft stick(or a regular one broke in half)
- craft foam
- paints and brushes
- strip magnets
- Paint the craft sticks and the clothespin the colors of your choice and allow to dry. It looks better if the body and wings are contrasting colors.
- Glue the long craft sticks on the top and bottom of the clothespin for wings and the short one for the tail.
- Cut a little triangle from craft foam and glue on the tail.
- Add strip magnets on the bottom and place on the refrigerator.
I saw one idea where you glue a third craft stick in the middle of the clothespin to make a tri-plane.