Bring some beach fun home with this cute jellyfish summer craft. This one reminds me of the funny aliens from the old Muppet Show. The kids will love it.
- kitchen sponge(without the rough side)
- 2 large google eyes
- 1 large paper clip
- Cut the sponge into a simple jellyfish shape
- Cut 5 strands of yarn about 20 inches long. Pull the strands apart slightly with your fingers to make them fuzzier.
- Unroll a big paperclip and form a "U" shape.
- Wrap the strands of yarn around the "U" and stick into the back of the sponge.
- Glue some google eyes on the front.
- Hang your jellyfish near a window, so his tentacles wave in the wind.
Source: Playful Crafts