This is a super easy idea for a Christmas snow globe craft from a 2 liter plastic drink bottle.
- 2 liter bottle with cap
- paint and paint brushes or permanent markers
- Fill an empty, washed 2 liter bottle with water.
- Add about 1-2 tsp of glitter and screw on the cap.
- With paint or permanent markers, draw the outline of a Christmas tree in green. Then draw different colored ornaments inside, a star and base. Finally, Fill in with green. Allow to dry after each step.
- Shake up the bottle and watch the snow fall.