This Halloween Pumpkin Sun Catcher Craft will look great hanging in the window during Halloween or anytime.
- pumpkin template from site below
- yellow and orange tissue paper
- black construction paper
- contact paper
- Cut the tissue paper into 1 inch squares.
- Fold back the backing of the contact paper. Put on the tissue paper squares in a 8 inch circle. Leave no gaps.
- Fold over the backing and smooth out any bubbles.
- Print and cut out the pumpkin template. Trace and cut out 2 pumpkins from black paper.
- Lay the template over the contact paper you decorated and trace the pumpkin shape. Cut out the shape slightly smaller than the line.
- Glue the contact on top of one pumpkin.
- Loop the yarn and glue to the top of the contact paper sticking out the top.
- Glue and sandwich the other pumpkin on top.
- Hang up your pumpkin in a window.
Source: The Crafty Hostess