This is a great gingerbread man Christmas ornament craft idea that will look and smell great hanging on the Christmas tree. Use sandpaper to get a cool textured effect to your gingerbread man craft.
- gingerbread man template
- paint, buttons, paper, felt, or any other decorating materials
- cinnamon stick
- Follow the link below and print out the gingerbread man template.
- Trace the template 2 times on the back of brown sand paper. Cut out the 2 gingerbread men.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 12 inches long. Loop the ribbon and glue the ends flat together.
- Spread glue all over the back of one gingerbread man. Lay the glued ends of the ribbon front the gingerbread man's head. Sandwich the other gingerbread man on top with the ribbon sticking up to hang.
- Use paint, buttons, or other materials to decorate your gingerbread man.
- Rub a cinnamon stick over your gingerbread man to smell good and hang on the tree.